The impact of arthritis on women is significant; they report higher levels of stress, disability, sleep difficulties and depression compared to males living with arthritis. Females are also much more likely to have arthritis than men. The risks and challenges of women are underappreciated.
Join us at our next Arthritis Talks featuring researcher, Dr. Mary De Vera, as we delve into:
• Why arthritis affects more women than men
• Strategies to support women as they juggle the many roles in their life
• How to navigate relationships, sex and intimacy when you have arthritis
• Parenting and grandparenting with arthritis
• Considerations when thinking about starting a family or becoming pregnant
If you have any questions that you would like to submit in advance or if you would like to have an Arthritis Society volunteer help guide you through connecting to a webinar please email email@example.com